Standards written completely and exclusively by a multidisciplinary team of doctors, nurses, and technicians who understand a hospital is a system and has to be evaluated as such.
1. COMPETITIVENESS AND ORGANIZATIONAL SUSTAINABILITY – 2018
2. INTEGRATED QUALITY MANAGEMENT – 2018
3. CLINICAL MANAGEMENT – 2018
4. SURGICAL MANAGEMENT – 2018
5. LABORATORY SERVICES – 2016
6. RADIOLOGY AND IMAGING SERVICES – 2017
7. BLOOD BANK AND TRANSFUSION SERVICES – 2016
8. MEDICATION MANAGEMENT SERVICES – 2017
9. INTEGRATED SYSTEM OF HOSPITAL INFRASTRUCTURE – 2018
10. INTEGRATED SYSTEM OF HUMAN TALENT – 2016
11. INTEGRATED SYSTEM FOR INFECTION, PREVENTION AND CONTROL – 2018
THE PROGRAM CYCLES:
Canadian Healthcare Council offers the most innovative program for accreditation and certification.
The difference with others is that our programs are created exclusively by healthcare professionals who work for hospitals and have implemented accreditation programs in their own organizations.
For the first time in Canada a program that consists of four consistent cycles of implementation.
This program guarantees the appropriate steps are taken properly in its implementation. Our organization avoids the illusion of change caused by implementing thousands sets of standards without taken the proper steps.
Each level has its own preparation tools.
- Education, Introduction to Accreditation
- Questionnaires and Tools
We offer to Canadian patients a clear and comprehensive guide to choose healthcare institutions duly accredited outside of Canada. The Government of Canada on its medical tourism website strongly recommends Canadians to use accredited hospitals. There are more than 26 leading hospitals and clinics duly accredited outside of Canada.